– You want us to move the chair? Can we get this chair out of here? – It’s itchy. – Oh, wait. Oh, this is a bit that’s happening. (audience laughing) – Oh, that’s much better, Tig. (audience laughing) – [Amazon Echo Voice]
Please welcome Tig Notaro. – Hi, welcome to Under
a Rock with Tig Notaro. I’m Tig Notaro. I’m a comedian, and I don’t
follow a lot of pop culture. I don’t watch a lot of movies or TV shows so I have a really hard time
recognizing famous people. And on this show, I
interview famous people to try and figure out who they are. Please welcome this person. – Hello. – [Tig] Hi.
– Hi. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. I’m Tig.
– Hi, Tig. – Thanks for being here. – Thanks for having me. – Oh, you have an accent. – I do. – Yeah, is it real?
– Or do I? It’s real. – Do I have an accent to you? – Just a touch. – What would you say? – Your accent?
– Yeah. – What specifically?
– Yeah. Can you pinpoint my hometown? – No.
– [Tig] No? – No, where is it? – I’m originally from Mississippi, but this is not about me. This is about you. (audience laughing) Why on earth did you do this show? – ‘Cause I think you’re a mad genius. – I guess that’s what I wanted to hear. – There you go.
(audience laughing) – These are the fun facts. – [Guest] They are really fun. – Previous seasons and episodes, they were a blast. (Guest and Audience laughing) So here we go.
– [Guest] Yes. – You don’t like interviews. – I hate them. – So this means so much to me. – This is major. – This is major.
– [Guest] Yeah. – All right, so you are nervous right now. – Yes. – And we’re just people
– Exactly. – [Tig] And we have skeletons and stuff. – And we poop. – Speak for yourself. – I mean, yes, I don’t. As a famous person, I don’t. – You couldn’t possibly.
– No. – [Tig] You would never
work again in this town. – No. – If people found out that was going on, – That you pooped. – No, that you did. – That one pooped. – That this one.
– This, yes. – [Tig] This particular one pooped. – Yes, I’m working up to it. – You’re working up to a poop? – Yeah, not now.
– Not on this show. – That would be bad. That’s just my nerves. – This is really going terribly. – Okay. Would you like a clue? – Okay, great. – My most famous character
can really relate to these three couples. – Your most famous character. You’re an actor.
– Yes. (bell dings) – Okay, and you’re female I’m assuming. I don’t know how you identify.
– [Guest] Yes. – [Tig] You identify as female? – Yes. – Here’s what will surprise you. I do too. (audience laughing) – Yeah, do you know any of these people? – I know Star Wars. – And you know what this is? – Well, oh, I know, I
know Arrested Development. This means zero to me. – Okay, good, excellent. Well done, everyone. That went really well. – Oh, siblings! – Yes. – Yeah, Luke and Leia are siblings. – [Guest] Yes. – All right, but siblings. Are you on a show called Siblings? – Yes!
(audience laughing) – Are you?
– No, I’m not. – Oh. – I don’t think there is
one, but I like the notion. – Okay, I’m gonna ask you a question. Is there something people yell at you when you walk down the street? – Oh, God, yes. – Now, did you say, “Oh, God” because… – Because it’s the bane of my life. – Oh, okay. – They shout it in the
street, at airports, when I’m with my children, and the word is shame. – Shame? – Yeah, it’s a good one
as a mother, isn’t it? (audience laughing) When you’re dropping your kids off. – Okay, so you showed me siblings. – Yes, what particular
thing joins the siblings? Like things happened
between Luke and Leia. – Romance?
– Yes. – Yes.
– Sibling romance. Is it wrong? – Shame on that.
– Shame. – Shame on sibling romance. (blows raspberry) Are you getting nervous? – I’m just, do you know what? – This show is… – You know what? This chair. – You want us to move the chair? Can we get this chair out of here? – It’s just itchy, and I’m. – You’re itching. – Yeah, do you have a different chair? – This is itching. Oh, wait. Oh, this is a bit that’s happening. (audience laughing) – I bring this. Yes, oh, that’s much better, Tig! (audience and Tig laughing) Much better. – Can I just tell you I got the weirdest insight in to you that I
am so relieved is wrong? I thought you were just really, here’s what I thought was happening. – Okay. – I thought you were having, I thought you were spiraling. I thought you were like trying to contain – My panic.
– A panic attack. And then I, jokingly, was like, “We’ve gotta get this chair out of here.” And then, the insight about you is how you were just,
“Yeah, get me a new chair “in the middle of the show.” But it’s clearly supposed
to indicate something to me. – Yeah, it’s not working, is it? It’s not a tiny prop. – It’s not a tiny prop. – [Woman] What kind of
chair is she sitting in? – A throne? – Yes. – You are from Game of Thrones? – Yes.
(audience clapping) The show you watch all the time. – Alexa, who is in Game of Thrones? – [Alexa] The cast of
Game of Thrones includes Peter Dinklage, Lena
Headey, Emilia Clarke, and Kit Harington. – Is that you? – All of them. – What was in your goblet? – No, you know sadly we drank – This better be sad. – Grape juice which was a laxative. It turns out. Just so you all know, every
time we were all like, I was like, “We done? “Okay, here we go?” – I’m really, I want to
know what your name is. – Dun, dun, dun. – Reveal. It looks like it was run over by a car. – That’s fancy fake marble. – Alexa, drum roll please. – [Alexa] Okay.
(drum roll) – “She played Cersei
Lannister on Game of Thrones “for eight seasons, a role
for which you received “five Emmy nominations and
a Golden Globe nomination.” I didn’t get one of those. That’s incredible. “Ranker.com voted Cersei the number one “best TV villain of all time. “The Night King only ranked 44th.” – What? (audience laughing) – I don’t know who that is. – I know, I love that. I just had a dream of him walking in, and you being like, – Who is this? – Yes. – “She has starred in
hit movies including 300, “The Purge, and most recently
Fighting with My Family, “and portrayed Sarah
Connor on the TV series “Sarah Connor Chronicles.” – Yes, what a great title. (audience laughing) – Turns out my guest today was Lena – I love this. – It’s giving me the way to pronounce. – Len-AH.
– Len-AH Headey. Head’s up, I could handle Lena Headey. (audience clapping) But it’s just Lena. It’s nothing weird.
– Not Lee-nah. It makes me sound like an emperor. – Well, look at yourself. (cat meows) (hinge squeaking)