– So what are you holding? – Okay, so this is for you. It’s a piece of raw Selenite. – Oh, I love gems, I love stones, yeah– – It’s a little bit like Gypsum. They’re kind of the same thing,
but they form differently. – Yes! – So this refracts light
in a really cool way. – Yes!
– So it kind of if you look and you hold it like that, you can see how that kinda shimmers. – Yes!
– On the surface of that. It’s really cool, I really love it! – I’m really into gems. I usually, I actually wore it today. But I have honey quartz that wear. A quartz necklace that
I wear all the time. Cause it’s a very, it’s a
very powerful stone, quartz. – Beautiful–
– Yes! – And in this, they say that–
– [Kelly] Thank you! – Under the light of a full moon and in like the–
– [Kelly] It recharges it. – In the sun, yeah they recharge. – [Kelly] Yes!
– They’re really beautiful! – I am a nerd with you, Sheldon. I’m just kidding.
– I’m in to it. – I was trying to pick out
something as beautiful as you. I don’t think I did you justice. (audience sighs, cheers, and applauds) – That’s, that’s our show. I’m gonna go cry. (audience applauds) I’m fine! – The only problem is– – I’m fine!
– Didn’t do you justice. – Oh my Gosh! I love you!
– [Sheldon] Thank you very– Oh my God, I needed to hear that. You’re so kind.