So, what do you think? I think it’s the most beautiful
table I’ve ever seen. – I know.
– So how does this work? You’re gonna balance the plates
on these little guys’ heads? Who cares?
We’ll eat at the sink. Come on.. Heads up, Ross. Score! You suck. Are you okay? I need some milk. Okay. I’ve got milk. Here you go. Oh. Better? No. Oh, I feel so stupid! Oh, I think about
the other day with you guys you know and I was all,
“Oh, Paolo, he’s so great!” “He makes me feel so…” Oh! God. I’m so embarrassed. I’m so embarrassed. I’m the one he hit on. Phoebe, I unleashed him,
if I had never met him this would have
never happened to you. (together)
I’m so sorry. – No Phoebe, I’m sorry.
– No, I’m sorry. – No, I’m sorry!
– No, I’m sorry! Oh, wait. Oh.. …what are we sorry ab? I don’t know. Right. – He’s the pig.
– Such a pig. – Oh, God, he’s such a pig!
– Oh, he’s like a– He’s like a big,
disgusting pig. – Yeah, like a..
– Pig…pig man. Yes, good. Okay. Oh, but he was my pig man. How did I not see this? Oh, I know! Because he’s gorgeous and he’s charming.. And when he
looks at you– – Okay, okay, Pheebs.
– Oh, the end. Oh, God. Should I not
have told you? No. No, trust me. It’s-it’s-it’s much better
that I know. Uh, I just liked it better
before it was better. [instrumental music] I think she took it
pretty well. You know, Paolo’s over there
right now, so.. We should get over there
and see if she’s okay. – What? Oh.
– Just one…second. [cheering] (together)
Score. – Game. Nice.
– Yes. – Come on, Pheebs.
– Ah, ooh! Well, looks like, uh,
we kicked your butts. No, no, she kicked
our butts. You could be on the Olympic
standing-there team. Come on, two on one. What are you
still doing here? She just broke up
with the guy. It’s time for you
to swoop in. – What? Now?
– Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that
when Paolo walks out of there the first guy
Rachel sees is you. She’s got to know that
you’re everything he’s not! You’re like-like
the Anti-Paolo. My Catholic friend is right. She’s distraught.
You’re there for her. You pick up the pieces,
and then, you usher in.. …the age of Ross.